This is the only way that you will be able to take part of a majority of what the participants go through.
Sunday, September 2nd
- 1 pm bus from Stockholm City to Djurönäset - Racer hotel
- Upon arrival you will
be able to take part in the whole racer check-in experience and see the
race briefing at 17:00
- Dinner and hotel accommodation (twin room occupancy)
- Either at the start
hotel or on Sandhamn, the start island (if the "Spectator package
group" will be staying on the start island you will be transported
after the race briefing)
- Breakfast and viewing of the start
- Ferry transport along the course to see part of the
- Lunch on the ferry
- Drop off on the island of Utö at 1 pm to see all the finishes of the teams
- Dinner together with the racers
- Dormitory- style accommodation
- Breakfast at Utö hotel
- Ferry transport with the racers to the City of
Cost: 6300 SEK/person. (1260 SEK VAT icluded)
You are responsible for your own transportation to the finish line (Utö Värdshus, Gruvbryggan) with the public ferry from Årsta Brygga (accessible via public transportation).
Be there before 2 pm to
make sure you do not miss the first teams across the line.
Buffet dinner with your
Prize giving and transportation back to Stockholm at 9:30 pm from Utö on Monday evening.
Cost: 1100 SEK/person. (220 SEK VAT included)