Dr. Louies Hayes - ACT for young people
Over two days we will introduce you to our new dynamic model for working with young people in clinics, in schools, in classrooms, and in communities.
The workshop is fun and creative. We focus on getting experiential rather than talking at young people.
This two-day workshop will show you how to use experiential techniques confidently and dynamically with young people aged 12 to 24 years.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to use DNA-V, the ACT and positive psychology model for young people individually and in group settings
- Developmental considerations when using these techniques
- Developmental ways of talking collaboratively with young people and creating an experiential space for behaviour change
- How to create your own exercises or incorporate other work for young people using readily available resources
- How to help young people connect mindfully to their lives