If you are new to Sweden with a completed or even
uncompleted technical education, preferably IT-related, we want to present an
opportunity for you to learn programming at Lund University. The job market for
IT professionals needs more talent!
Lund University in collaboration with the Employment Service (Arbetsförmedlingen) and Ideon Science Park will host meetings on April 26th and May 8th to tell you more about this supplementary education that hopefully can lead to work for you.
The training includes:
- Programming (17 weeks):
- Leadership, co-workership and communicative
competences in Sweden (2 weeks)
- SFI (Swedish for Immigrants) in the evening.
- The program ends with a 10 week internship at
companies in the region.
Start of the training: 22 August, 2018
Duration of the training: 32 weeks
Deadline for application: 18 May 2018
Requirements for applying:
- Newly arrived graduates with a post secondary technical education (need not to have completed the education), preferably in IT, mathematics, physics or similar
- Good knowledge of English
- High motivation to complete the programme
- Knowledge of Swedish and/or programming is a plus.
If you would like to register, please click on the "Register"-button below. You are also required to attach a CV and a 500 word
personal letter. Please specify why you are applying for the programme in your personal letter. You need to upload these documents (preferably as pdf:s) on the next page.
Contact: If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want more information about the training?
You are welcome to attend our information
meetings about the training:
Date and time: 26 April 2018 and 8 May 2018, 13:00
Place: St Algatan 4, Lund (Hörsalen 128, 1st floor)