200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India - 2019
- You will learn asanas and techniques that are traditional and have evolved over centuries in India.
- Through the study of anatomy and physiology, we will go deeper into the execution and alignment of asanas.
- By understanding the parts, you will start understanding the whole – gaining confidence in practising the asanas safely and with maximum benefit.
- Understand the philosophy of Yoga to transcend asanas and to understand the real purpose of Yoga.
- Focus on Pranayama, Mantras and Meditation to reach and experience the subtle aspects of Yoga practice.
- First Week - Introduction To Yoga
- Second Week - Deepening the practice, Alignment & Adjustments.
- Third Week - Class Presentation, Assignment Submission & Evaluation.
We do understand that practicing and learning Yoga almost 8-10 hours a Day is not an easy task, on top the amount of information is too big and they need time to digest all of it. As we know that Yoga not only challenges the practitioners physically but emotionally & spiritually as well. In this scenario it becomes even more challenging for the participants to maintain the same level of curiosity & enthusiasm for the duration of Four weeks and they get disoriented. All of this happens because in 200hr Yoga TTC, most of the participants are beginners and they haven't developed a sense of regularity and discipline in their practice yet. So the Management of Rishikesh Yogpeeth has decided to do it for three weeks, which is a perfect duration, neither too long nor too short.
18 Nov to 07 Dec 2019: USD 1350 (200-Hour Certification - Yoga Alliance - RYT 200 ) : OPEN
16 Dec 2019 to 04 Jan 2020: USD 1350 (200-Hour Certification - Yoga Alliance - RYT 200 ) : OPEN
23 Dec 2019 to 11 Jan 2020: USD 1650 (200-Hour Certification - Yoga Alliance - RYT 200 ) : OPEN
Vi diskuterar gärna dina tankar och idéer och berättar mer om hur vi kan hjälpa dig. Kontakta oss nedan.
Mobiltelefon: 010 - 10 10 340